Saturday, August 25, 2012

Long time no see

It has been a long, long while since I've written here. I don't really know what inspired me to be here again but I just had this sudden to revisit this blog.

Many things have happened since my last post. For a start, I am mother of two now! However, I feel like I have four children in the house all the time. Here are my two adorable munchkins during our recent staycation at Grand Mercure Roxy.

There's a lot on my mind lately but predominantly I am pondering whether to "officially" homeschool my children. I have been doing the usual alphabet and numbers writing and crafty stuff with my 3.5 yr old daughter, Avisha, but I still send her for three times a week nursery class at GUG. She seems to be enjoying her classes but rejected the idea of starting her five-day school next year and "insisted" that I be her teacher instead. This is something that I would really like to do; I welcome the idea of having vacations any time of the year, customising her education to her needs, experiential learning, incorporating the bible into school curriculum and all the good things about homeschooling BUT I am just not sure if I can handle homeschooling her AND managing my toddler all at once. Hence I am considering getting additional domestic help, which sparked of more thoughts and questions. Well, that's for tomorrow's blog posting. :)

No comments: